10/5/09

Awesome Ten

So, one thing that's tough about doing 40 Days (or one day, for that matter) of Awesome is that sometimes you can plan to have the most awesome night and things end up going completely un-awesome. My friends and I trekked across the Burnside bridge to the Doug Fir to see pop sensation Miike Snow. What was supposed to be a completely awesome night turned into something so unawesome I wont even specify on this here blog (this is for awesome, and nothing less!)-- my neighbor Adam, seeing that my night ended so very opposite of what I'd imagined, decided to help me create an entry for my Awesomeblog via his iPodvideophone.

This video is not for the faint of heart. If you are one of the 3 people who like my Elderberry songs, this is going to be a treat.




I guess if that isn't awesome enough, JonMon filled a condom up with water and threw it off my balcony.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment