10/5/09


Do y'all remember fall? I barely do. The autumn months in Colorado were mild and sunny, in Fiji they were non-existent... so it's been about 5 years since I got a crisp, damp afternoon that smelled like smoke and sharpened pencils. With October peeking out, I'm reminded that this week is the beginning of Month O'ween-- I love Halloween so much that I try and include it in my every-day October doings. You'll probably notice that in the following entries.

Today was the day that my friends and I grabbed fall by the horns and took advantage of everything the season's change has to offer. Needless to say, it was awesome.

Corn Mazed it up (somehow we ended up in the kiddie corral so it didn't take us long to find our way out)


We found this car in the parking lot. It was "insane":


Took a hayride.

Butt Pumpkin- awesome!!

Kathrine chose her pumpkin...

...and I chose mine. [sadly, I couldn't get mine to the tractor which negates my choice-- the number one rule of choosing your pumpkin is you can only get it if you can carry it yourself]



A trip to the patch is not complete without boots!

We're all winners!


Farm donuts!

Spiced Cider drinkin'

Burro



Nothing like a visit to your local playground on a gray fall day.

We ended our day at Train Song, a miniature skate park on the 'other side of the tracks' in Eugene. A little kid told Jake that his sister skated better than him. And apparently she sucks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment