9/28/09


Still in eugene, I got to have a delicious breakfast with Dad + Carebear, who just returned from an Italian adventure. Then Taylor and I met up with Darcy, Jake, & Katherine to do an awesome local favorite activity: Hiking the Butte! It was extra awesome, because autumn is creeping up on us but the sun is still shining, a rare and beautiful eye of the seasonal storm. The air was smooth and the company was awesome.






We attempted to make grass whistles. Don't wanna brag but mine was the most awesome.




Favorite shots of the day!




To extra-awesome the day, I met my family (the whole kit and caboodle- 2 Uncles, 2 aunts, 2 grandparents, and 3 cousinz) at one of our favorite local restaurants, a quaint little hole-in-the-wall called 'Outback Steakhouse.' We got something called Awesome Blossom. 

Awesome.



Awesome jam of the day: On our drive down to Eugene, we were talkin' about our all time favorite bands. After a lot of thinking I've concluded that my all around, every-mood super band is Pavement, and here's the jam that makes me smile the most. Gold Soundz. Perfect for a sunny day in ye old hometown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment