3/30/09

No way.

So one thing I loved as a kid was children's books. My mom, an author for published and non published adolescent fiction, got me hooked- and my desire for a simple story with silly characters and other-worldly adventures sparked my interest for the joy of reading.

But, as the human race continues to progress in the quest for "thing being easier" , we must trade in our Public Library Paperbacks for a netflix membership. Check out my favorite childhood stories made into something-- well, easier to read:



Where the Wild Things Are [watch trailer]



Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs [watch trailer]

1 Comment:

  1. Joshua/// said...
    I'm not sure what you're saying about all this but I think the only other person I would want touching WWTA besides Spike Jonze is maybe Michel Gondry.
    That book owned my childhood too.

Post a Comment